[OM] Canyon Ee-s focusing screen and Zuiko 135/3.5, was: Source for clea

Subject: [OM] Canyon Ee-s focusing screen and Zuiko 135/3.5, was: Source for clear plastic filter cases
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:39:30 -0400
For those not in the know, the Canyon Ee-s focusing screen is designed
to assist manual focus for lenses of f/2.8 or larger apertures.  If I
get a chance today I'll try a comparison test with the standard and Ee-s
screens with the Zuiko 135/3.5.  I did try a couple shots with it
yesterday which seem to be fine but I didn't compare.  I did notice that
metering was quite accurate at f/8.  The Ee-s screen works fine with the
Tokina 80-200/2.8 on auto but, with my eyes, I haven't even tried
manual.  That lens has a minimum focusing distance of 1.8 meters and I
don't have a Canyon mount extension tube so it doesn't get used with
anything even approaching macro which is where I'd probably choose
manual focus.

Chuck Norcutt