[OM] Re: out walking the dog...

Subject: [OM] Re: out walking the dog...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:48:11 -0400
I had forgotten that discussion.  As I recall the reason (or at least my
speculation was) that while the sensor is sensing angular camera motions
the amount of sensor counter-motion needed would be dependent on focal
length.  Without knowing the focal length it doesn't know what to do.  I
seem to recall that maybe the Pentax K10D and or Nikon whatever has
provision for manually entering the focal length for lenses without
electrical contacts to ID them.

Chuck Norcutt