[OM] Nikon releases D3, D300

Subject: [OM] Nikon releases D3, D300
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:53:56 +1000
Here we go - D3 is full frame CMOS. Ooo-er!
D300 is DX format 12.3mp CMOS
Now with set of three constant f2.8 lenses from 14mm to 200mm.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------------
Hi Andrew,

Please see the attached news releases from NIKON Australia.
  They are pleased to announce the new D3 and D300 DSLR cameras + 3
new lenses + new features.
  Images are available from the high res site http://
highres.nikon.com.au
  RRP’s will be available late October – I will advise as soon as
they are confirmed.
  Loan/review samples will also be available late October  - please
register your interest in going on the list for specific products.
  …See you at the lunch event on the 6th!
  A new COOLPIX range will be announced later next week also.
  The new lens x 3 releases are attached in a second email so the
file is not so big.
  Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR

AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR