[OM] Source for clear plastic filter cases

Subject: [OM] Source for clear plastic filter cases
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:15:11 -0400
Most of my 49 and 55mm Oly filters came in a round, clear plastic case
that separated into top and bottom halves with a small twist.  The
filter was held tightly sandwiched between the top lid and a thin piece
of foam on the bottom and was well protected by the rigid case.  You
could also see through the top and know exactly which filter you had
picked up and each filter was individually cased.

Now I have a couple 77mm filters.  One came attached to a lens with no
case.  The other it a B+W polarizer which has a square plastic clamshell
case.  Not bad but not as good as the round, clear plastic type.

I can find "filter stackers" at camera.com (got one of those and it's
so-so) or fabric filter wallets made by Lowe-Pro and others.  The B+W
square type can be bought at B&H but none of these seem to excite me.

Anybody know of a source for the clear plastic type for 77mm?

Chuck Norcutt