[OM] TOPE and a riddle: 20-07-2007+2950+49=.....?

Subject: [OM] TOPE and a riddle: 20-07-2007+2950+49=.....?
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:49:26 +0200
Hi,

Surely you'll have noticed the delay in TOPE 31, and the reason for this
is...
...  http://www.millennics.com/fotos/giuliana.jpg  :)))

Indeed!
Born on 20-07-2007: Giuliana Maria Barbara Carolina Greve, 2950 grams, 49cm.
Our precious little daughter and her mommy are doing fine, and she's growing
really rapidly already.

Sooo, in the roller-coaster ride of events that have been happening as of
the birth of Giuliana I have had very little time to dedicate to hobbies,
including TOPE. However, the dust seems to settle down somewhat, and matters
are gradually getting a bit back to normal again, so I'll try to launch TOPE
31 this Wednesday.

I have already received several great entries, and those of you who have
entries and haven't sent them in yet can do so now.

Also: matters about a Walt Wayman tribute TOPE have not been forgotten.
Indeed TOPE 32 will become the Walt tribute one, and the "Colour" theme will
become TOPE 33 (I notice it's also almost time to start voting for new
themes too).

Alrighty, TOPE 31 will soon go live, and now would be a good time to send in
your entries if you haven't already done so. :)

Cheers,
Olafo