[OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?

Subject: [OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:03:47 -0700
Bill Pearce wrote:
>> * Where does Mike get these guys? I mean Ctein (Cretin?) and Puts
>> (Putz?). Did he make them up as yet another form of "humor".
>>

> It would seem so, but I do believe they are somewhat lager than life real
> people. Just ask the red dot folks.

I suppose that it was less than obvious, as intended. These guys are
satire worthy, but appear to be "real" people.

Nonetheless, I may have proved the first part of my thesis: say
outrageous, silly, stupid, simply untrue, etc. things and your traffic
goes up.

I post a nice image and get 0-2 responses (not that I'm the only one to
which that happens). Post something to the above criteria and replies
pop up like mushrooms after a good rain.

The second part of my thesis is that Mike & Co. post with at least one
eye on the likely traffic the post will generate. He does write about
"attendance" and record numbers of comments.

Visits = $ = do what it takes to increase visits.

Moose