[OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?

Subject: [OM] Re: Winston Was Wax?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:30:31 -0400
I didn't read it as pooh-poohing the self-immolation photo but merely
using an extreme example to point out that, with photos, one can't be
perfectly sure.  Given the time and conditions under which that photo
was shot it's almost certainly real but one would have to be more
skeptical today.

Chuck Norcutt