[OM] Re: clouds lighthouse

Subject: [OM] Re: clouds lighthouse
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:11:37 +0100
Thanks, Moose, I saw that.  But there's nothing of interest there,
except perhaps the name of the file.

Whereas the caption under the LHS of the photo always says OLYMPUS
DIGITAL CAMERA, when I am sure that it need not.  When I import
photos from my E-1 the caption is always the same.  It would be far
more interesting if there were, for instance, "Peggy's Cove
Lighthouse" appearing under the image.

Chris