[OM] Free - Canadian National Parks pass

Subject: [OM] Free - Canadian National Parks pass
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:15:50 EDT
OK, I'll try this again. I have an unsigned annual pass good through the  end
of next August that will be sent free to the first person who sends a
request indicating they would love to have and use it. It is a family pass and
admits you and your car to some of the most beautiful places in North  America.

Would cost you more than a good OM 1 body, lens and case if you  were buying
it. I'm not interested in giving it to someone who will resell it  (as I could
do that myself) but rather would like it to go to someone who would  use it.
Contact me off list. Bill Barber