[OM] Re: Question about FS postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about FS postings
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:26:35 -0500
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Is there a rule about posting items for sale on this list? For example,
> on the Leica lists I also hang out on, FS postings are only allowed on
> Fridays. Is there something similar here?

Yes.  If you want to sell, for example, a Zuiko 300/f2.8 in mint
condition, your only option is to sell it for $175, and you must only
sell it to me off-list.

Other than that, I don't believe there are limitations.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon