[OM] Re: More Maine Clouds

Subject: [OM] Re: More Maine Clouds
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:27:52 -0400
Let's see. If I click on the thumbnails in miscellaneous, the first
picture I get is labeled Round Pond, but actually is New Harbor.
That's the panoramic one.  CRW_1805 also is New Harbor. CRW_1807s is
Round Pond. The last one, labeled Muscongus.jpg, also is Round Pond.
I find I have very few images of Muscongus Cove. I'll have to remedy
that, as it's quite lovely, and very small, with a nice mix of
pleasure and working boats. I've put an image at:

http://www.bwp33.com/page10/page10.html

It's really not representative of the cove, though. I'll have to see
if I can find another.

As for travel here, after school starts is really the best time.
Fewer people, slower pace. And depending on when after school starts,
good fall colors.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com