[OM] Re: FS: two OM bodies + plethora of lens

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: two OM bodies + plethora of lens
From: "Lukasz Grabun" <lgrabun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:34:03 +0200
Dnia 26-07-2007 o 14:29:05 John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):

> Very odd, could it be a scratch?

If anyone's interested...

The scratch was not a scratch at all. It was made during developing
process and, whatever caused it, I don't know what it was. "Light leaks" I
went mad about was also made by the lab guy. The OM-4 seems not to have a
slightest light leaks after I replaced the seals friendly Piers sent me
few months ago; it wasn't the cleanest job in the world but, hey, it is at
least effective.

I've just placed an order for 28mm lens for Madrid alleys shots and a guy
who is willing to sell 35/2.0 is to call me tomorrow.

And I wanted to replace my OMs for EOS 33 *sigh*.

--
Łukasz Grabuń
http://grabun.com/