[OM] Re: Any experience or comment for Vivitar 2X Marco MC?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any experience or comment for Vivitar 2X Marco MC?
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:35:08 +0800
Thanks, Wayne.

My friend borrow his one to me to try to put Zuiko 100/2 on it. If the
image quality is good, I'll consider one to make my Zuiko 100/2 to be
200/4 marco ............. Today I have taken some shots with 100/2 &
50/1.2 but will go to lab for developing on Sat.

Btw, is there any website to get more information about it? And, about
how much is it in the 2nd hand market? Thanks.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans