[OM] Maine Clouds - 1

Subject: [OM] Maine Clouds - 1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 16:39:30 -0700
OK, enough moaning. And enough deference to GeeBee's clouds. And enough
complaints from Bob about Maine clouds, or at least the lack of quality
thereof.

I have, in spite of the terrible difficulties, managed to take a few
half decent images of clouds encountered in Maine. I've put together a
little group, including a couple that may even rival Northamptonshire.

Although not as old as many churches across the pond, this gives some of
the flavour of GeeBee's church landscapes. So it seems appropriate for
number one.

http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Maine%20Clouds&image=CRW_0533n.jpg

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Maine%20Clouds&image=CRW_0533n.jpg>

Thanks to Dan for pointing me to the Singapore PHP gallery, which makes
it much easier to just add one image at a time. Cserainly is a snap to
set up, but I haven't figured out how to manipulate the skin yet...

Moose