[OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Exper

Subject: [OM] Re: Split Image Focus Screen for E-1 available next Tuesday - Experiences?
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 18:59:07 -0500
On 7/25/07, Johann Thorsson <johann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> jinfinance has (had) at least one E-1 screen available.  His version has
> tabs.  See 140141651730

I sure would not go for a screen without tabs.  Yikes!

My experience with the Katz Eye is that I have had it in and out of
the camera a lot.  There is some of the same kind of exposure
goofiness that Piers reported (which is not the end of the world with
digital cameras, but can still be exasperating).  In general, I don't
like to have to think about exposure compensation and variations from
lens to lens.  YMMV.

Because the Katz Eye has been in and out of the camera, I think the
tab is pretty useful.  Also helps to have the OM removal tool on hand
as well, assuming you have a tab to grab onto.

Joel W.