[OM] Re: Clint?

Subject: [OM] Re: Clint?
From: Curt & Sally Hedman <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:55:03 -0500
John Hermanson asked "Anyone have ANY way of contacting Clint? "

I recently received back an OM-4 that I last sent to Clint on 6 March
2006 (for rework on a failed repair attempt), with a note that said
"Clint left this one by his desk without an explanation, but it looks
like he replaced the shutter and main circuit, but it was still
malfunctioning. We put in another shutter from a good camera, and
modified for a Type 4 main circuit, and it looks OKay."  The repair
ticket indicated the rework was done by "K". This makes it sound like
Clint is no longer actively working on these cameras. I had exchanged
a couple of e-mails with Clint over the last year or so (before he
shut down his web site), in which he explained what he was trying to
do to repair the camera. On 4/26/2007 I sent an e-mail to an address
I thought might be Clint's, based on a reply to some thread on the
Olympus List; that address is clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I asked if
I could get back the camera regardless of its state of repair, and
thought I got nothing back via e-mail or snail mail, the repaired
camera did show up on 6/30/2007!

The repair ticket (and shipping label) carried the address
Photosphere, P.O.Box 251026, Plano TX 75025-1026.

Hope this is of some help, John...