[OM] Re: Fl**kr photos and their licences

Subject: [OM] Re: Fl**kr photos and their licences
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:49:37 -0400
The previous agreement was that column material essentially belonged
to the columnist so they could publish collections of their columns
if they thought anyone would buy them. New York Times columnists are
infamous for compiling their columns in the belief they will achieve
some unfathomable end, such as influencing people who actually move
and shake things for a living. With work for hire, the question of
who can compile what is removed to the lawyers, and I say a pox on
all of them!

I think it's time for a medication review. I seem to be molting in my
old age. This could get embarrassing. <g>

--Bob