[OM] Re: Panasonic four-thirds dropping

Subject: [OM] Re: Panasonic four-thirds dropping
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:21:16 -0700
> From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Has anyone on the List had any
> good experiences with Buy.com or are they just another one of the
> bait and switch operations that advertise artificially low prices?

As I recall, they have a fairly high "handling fee" added to each
order. I don't think you get to see this fee until the final screen
when placing an order.

I bought from them once, then put them on my fecal roster.

I'm willing to be corrected if they've change of if I was simply all
wet in shunning them.

:::: In any universe described by the theory of relativity, time
cannot exist. -- Kurt Gödel
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org>