[OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]

Subject: [OM] Re: Anarchy [was: Re: #232]
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:53:19 +0100
On 23/07/07, tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> Robert Menard officially is persona non grata as far as the "state" is
> concerned, formally titled freeman-on-the-land, he is subject to neither
> state control and manipulation or their laws and statutes. he's an amazing
> fellow, living in peace, and taking on the Law and Courts in the process, and
> kicking their butts everywhere he walks. [...]
> Plain and simple, he opted out of his citizenship [...]

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the info :)

Speaking about breakaway people, and slightly changing our perspective
and scale:...
Did you know about the famous.. breakaway republic of Transdniester?

A curious case of national separatism, a self-declared republic and
fully fledged country, with their own passports etc, although no other
country or organisation recognises it as an independent state!

Enjoy the Magnum photos and text:

http://www.magnumphotos.com/archive/C.aspx?VP=Mod_ViewBoxInsertion.ViewBoxInsertion_VPage&R=2K7O3R8DNJQW&RP=Mod_ViewBox.ViewBoxThumb_VPage&CT=Album&SP=Album

Oh, and I think it's great that you take photos of R.Menard.
They might provide a useful documentary one day.

--
Christos Stavrou Photography
www.christosstavrou.com