[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:10:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/2007 3:35:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx writes:

If I  were to speculate, I would be quite happy to bet with anyone that it
will  break the 2K barrier ESPECIALLY with the 12-60mm kit. I have no doubt
about  that, from the way I see it.

K, you are likely right on the money.  If they offer it as the  kit you
suggest, those of us who are already in the system will, no doubt, try  to
figure
out a way to pay for/justify/slip by our spouses or whatever is  required and
buy the kit.  This assumes the 12-60 mm is the new bigger and  better deal in
auto focus.  Bill "Been Waiting Too Long"  Barber.