[OM] OT (semi): CF card speed question

Subject: [OM] OT (semi): CF card speed question
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:54:08 EDT
I'm about to take the plunge and order a 510, but the number of different
options in CF cards is mind-numbing. In particular, I see that there are
various
"levels" of write speeds available. I see that there are 60x, 133x, and 300x
cards, to name a few. I want to use cards that are fast enough not to slow the
camera down, but don't want to spend extra for speed I can't use.

I'd appreciate any advice the collective wisdom of the list can provide on
card speed, as well as any brands members have had especially good or bad luck
with.

TIA
Greg