[OM] Re: #232

Subject: [OM] Re: #232
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:34:50 -0400
Hehe. I believe, as in intermittent anarchist, I'm required here to
offer an "Up Yours!" Oh, that's right. There are no requirements put
upon the anarchist, are there? Except that there be no requirements.
Pure democracy? As in the absence of order? It will never work. There
aren't nearly enough people predisposed to not only mind their own
business, but also _not_ mind yours. <wink>