[OM] Re: DSLR SALES

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR SALES
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:23:27 +1000
Actually that one bothered me a bit.
Reminded me of the bloody paranoia about public photography that is
now standard.
Doesn't make it clear that he's within his rights.
Pokes fun at an entire ethnic category.
And his wife treats his photography as a nuisance.
Plus he's getting sand in it! (Kicked or otherwise).

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx