[OM] Walt

Subject: [OM] Walt
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:08:34 -0400

Wow.  What a loss.  What a clever and colorful human being.  I'll really
miss the Walt I knew.  The one who had an opinion about everything.....and
a terrific way of putting that opinion into words.  I certainly knew where
he stood on every issue.  He didn't waste a moment of his life beating
around the bush.  I wish I had met him in person.  I will miss him.

My sincere condolences to Walt's family.

Mark Jennings

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
 message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
 distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
 the e-mail and any attachments or copies.