[OM] Re: Back from Vacation

Subject: [OM] Re: Back from Vacation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:25:47 -0400
The 24 shift that I used to own (and sold to John King) was originally
owned by a pro who was much into entomological photography and who also
used a Canyon 24 TSE.  He told me he considered the Oly 24 to be
optically superior to the Canyon but he opted to keep the Canyon since
he was now shooting lots of army ants and needed the tilt feature for
greater depth of field when shooting a long column of ants.  Different
tools for different needs.

Chuck Norcutt