[OM] Back from Vacation

Subject: [OM] Back from Vacation
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:51:50 -0700
Somehow I put myself on extended vacation from the list. I¹m back! (At least
for a while?have to see what¹s been happening with all my friends here.)

I have some big news, as far as OM images in the public eye goes....

The July issue of Sunset Magazine has an article on one of my projects--a
green-roofed garage/workshop, illustrated by my photos. It's a huge deal for
me, both as an architect and as a photographer! The larger image (with the
Mercedes) was taken with the 24 shift on my OM-4ti with Reala. Scanned at
development by our local pro lab, Ivey Seright--nothing special in the
scanning. There's a sidebar that has one interior shot I took with my old
Nikon 995, and two exterior shots, the long elevation with the 35 shift, and
the shot of the roof with a 50mm/f1.2 as I recall, all on Reala. I've had
images published before, but this is the first time in a national magazine.
Here¹s a link to the online version:

<http://www.sunset.com/sunset/home/article/0,20633,1637186,00.html>

Just got those 24 and 35 shifts back from Sean Reid, who tested them
alongside the available Canon lenses on the 5D. Both performed very well,
but did not outshine the competition the way my 18mm/f3.5 did.

Hope everyone is well.

Rob in Seattle