[OM] Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)

Subject: [OM] Darkroom (was: e-1 on craigs list is gone)
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:25:23 +1000
> AG Schnozz wrote:
> Now you're talking.  My wife is dillingently house-hunting and the
> one thing she is looking for is a good darkroom location.  I'm
> secretely hoping for a BIG darkroom with all the water/sewer lines in
> the right places...

I've only ever used a darkroom once, at school, 20-something years
ago. In recent years I've thought about one, but there's no real space
in my current house to put one.

However, the new house up north (which we move to in a few months),
has a room behind the garage, with all the relevant "lines" and ease
of blacking-out.

It might not happen, but, still, it's nice to know that in *that*
house I've got options.

Cheers,
Marc (who is temporarily "retired" since the end of May)
Sydney, Oz (soon to change)