[OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:57:15 +0800
On 12/07/07, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not going to try to justify that person's decision, but I could
> understand, from a seller's perspective, the advantages of a
> quick/easy domestic transaction vs. an international transaction half
> a world away.

We were actually making arrangements for local delivery across the States
only because her sister lives in America. Payment would have been fast and
clean in any case.

Personally, I think Pam needs to hold out for the new E1R, anyway.

Whoa. That'll be well out of our horizons....The main temptation of that E-1
deal was the amazing price. That was the real clincher. She'll now move back
to the 510....

K.

AG

> that gives answers, not web links.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox