[OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone

Subject: [OM] Re: e-1 on craigs list is gone
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
Khen wrote:
> That was very sad news. Pam, our co-owner of focusfiveonline, had
> made up her mind to buy it and I actually even wrote to Craig
> seeking further information. We made arrangements to ship it and
> organise payment. It's very sad. He didn't even reply our mail.

I'm not going to try to justify that person's decision, but I could
understand, from a seller's perspective, the advantages of a
quick/easy domestic transaction vs. an international transaction half
a world away.

This is one reason why buy/sell systems like eb*y are a little more
fair.  I might not like the process of shipping a camera system
overseas, but my own personal feelings don't matter if the highest
bidder was in Tim-buk-tu..

What's kinda nuts is why the person listed it for such a low price
instead of eb*ying it.  A BIN would have triggered a sale probably in
a few seconds.

Personally, I think Pam needs to hold out for the new E1R, anyway.

AG

that gives answers, not web links.