[OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus announces new lens, list member continues to toss coins in jar . . .
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
Nikon seems to have a winner at the lower to middle
end of the market. By attracting consumers to their
D40/D40x cameras Nikon is playing smart because when
those consumers upgrade after having invested in
lenses....they will most likely stick with Nikon. I
know a few people who bought D40's, quickly notice the
limitations, and upgraded to D80/D200's.

 Nikon

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/