[OM] Re: OT - sort of. Movie film-to-dvd services?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - sort of. Movie film-to-dvd services?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:18:35 -0600
Paul,

There's a business here in Santa fe called the Santa Fe Photo Co-Op. They do
film to video or DVD transfers. I don't know if they can give you the file
type you want but you could call and see. Talk to Lynn Cobb, he's the owner
and he does the actual work on the transfers. 505-989-1101

If you talk to him, tell him I sent you, he's one of my clients that I've
done graphic design for.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design