[OM] Re: Happy 4th of July

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy 4th of July
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:27:15 -0400
I haven't seen fireworks for years.  Now with the move our house is on
the top of a hill about 1/2 mile away from the areas best fireworks
display.  The grandchildren are here all excited about being able to sit
on the front lawn and watch the fireworks display.  But right now, after
about 3 weeks of solid sunshine, the sky is dank gray and a moderately
heavy drizzle has been falling the better part of the day.  The sky and
the rain look like November instead of July.

We've got about 5 hours to go.  The weather radar looks like it could,
just possibly might, maybe it will clear just in time.  It'll be a close
run thing.  Wish us luck.

Chuck Norcutt