[OM] Re: 6x6cm contact print

Subject: [OM] Re: 6x6cm contact print
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:55:44 -0400
I guess I quickly forgot the critical point that it's a contact print
and only 6cm square.  But if the print is in good condition you may be
able to squeeze a 4x4 or 5x5 from the scan.

As to the Kodak duplicating pub they're quite commonly available at low
cost.  Check right here:
<http://www.amazon.com/Copying-Duplicating-Black-White-publication/dp/0879853433/ref=sr_1_1/002-1642730-4676842?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183305217&sr=8-1>

Chuck Norcutt