[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #49

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #49
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:28:54 +0800
Lukasz,
As my private experience, the color green is very good for Velvia
slide film. I understand that there is cool color balance for Fuji
slide film but won't affect single color performance. I'm quite
disappointed for this slide film.

I took the picture inside a warm room of Hong Kong Park. The lighting
is not ideal but may shoot without tripod. Maybe the focus is shift
due to handheld. I remember that I took F4.5 and auto mode with my
OM-4T.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans