[OM] Wednesday morning update on Walt

Subject: [OM] Wednesday morning update on Walt
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:52:02 EDT
Wednesday morning report on Walt from a friend.

This morning, he was sleeping and groggy, not as alert as he was the two
times I saw him yesterday.  He indicated he was having some stomach pain,  so
they gave him some morphine while I was there.  I spoke with his doctor,  and
she
said that he was stable for now.  They are going to do a CAT scan  of his
stomach tomorrow, because his stomach is not moving things along  like it
should,
which is why they are still having to pump all the liquids out  of him
through the gastric tube.  There are several things that could be  causing
that, and
they are hoping the CAT scan will give them an idea of what's  causing the
problem.

For now, he's hanging in there.  Thanks again  for all your good thoughts and
prayers.

Walt's address for those wishing to send a card/note:

Walt Wayman
2695 Wendy Lane
Marietta, GA  30062

For those including him in your prayers . . . you know the address.

Bill Barber