[OM] OT: A1 sensor corruption

Subject: [OM] OT: A1 sensor corruption
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:05:32 -0700 (PDT)
Chuck wrote:
  With its "anti-shake", tiltable real
time view LCD and close focusing macro mode it's a great little hand
held macro camera.

  I am still waiting patiently for a DSLR with the features of A1/2/200.  My
LCD flips out and swivels too, that was the major selling point and the best
feature.  The first one integrating them in one simple small package gets my
business, even if it is N*kon.  Oh, and tilting sensor if possible for
perspective control...but prolly that would take some 20 years...Hope its
Olympus, they seem to be leading "that" way.
Good luck with the fix
  Boris