[OM] Re: Another view of Northamptonshire...

Subject: [OM] Re: Another view of Northamptonshire...
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:59:08 +1000
> Wayne Harridge wrote:
> http://www.usefilm.com/image/1178159.html
> ...slightly different to what Gee Bee shows us !

Not your best composed picture, Wayne. Those vehicles are
usually quite brightly coloured, and yet you've cropped
everything but the rear wheel and some bodywork such that
some folk wouldn't even be able to tell what kind of vehicle
it actually is. What's more, you should probably have
waited until that member of the pit crew got out of the
way, as I find that they're just obscuring even more of
the subject.

Cheers,
Marc (suspecting disagreement with me may be unanimous ;) )
Sydney, Oz