[OM] Re: What is backfocus?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is backfocus?
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:43:43 +0800
Does it mean to calibrate the camera if back focus is found? Not
calibrate the lens? If it is truth, how to explain my friend's
experience?

On his case, he tested his 70-200/2.8 VR lens with many Nikon DSLR
bodies & found back focus was exsiting. Moreover, no back focus was
found on his other lenses. Is it the problem on his D200, not the
lens? I query it ..............

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans