[OM] Re: What is backfocus?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is backfocus?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:31:59 -0700
That is a shame. I have heard of a few instances that required both
camera and lens to go back, but that is the first time I have heard
of the fix that messes with the other lenses. I guess it is like the
clocks at sea solution. Three clocks allow you to be sure which clock
has failed. You would think the service facility could have returned
things to factory spec and everything should have been fine. But what
do I know?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA