[OM] Olympus camera straps

Subject: [OM] Olympus camera straps
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:07:08 -0700
A couple weeks ago there was an OM3Ti which was put up for auction. It
included a leather Olympus strap that I didn't remember ever seeing
before but a couple more knowledgeable people recognized.

Poking around the Olympus website turned up a similar(?) strap as an
accessory to the E-410 and other cameras.

<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1294&fl=5&acccategory=9&submit=Go>

I ordered one and I'm quite happy with it (but still prefer the Domke
straps for everyday use).

The Olympus leather strap is made from two thin strips of leather sewn
together. The top layer is smooth polished leather while the underside
leather has a suede finish which should help prevent the strap from
slipping. It is very supple and should be great for "dress occasions"

-jeff