[OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)

Subject: [OM] Re: Contrast (OT, sorta)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:13:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/2007 10:02:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Sane?  I think you have mistaken us with another list.   Stamp
collecting, maybe.  What's sane about shooting a wedding last  week
with an OM-2S?

Well, if I can't be sane, I'd at least like to be "normal."  For most  of us,
accepting a request to do any wedding does not fall in the "sane"  category.
The one I said "yes" to will be in Canada in August and I'm  giving serious
thought to doing exactly as you did, and shooting the ceremony  with an OM 2S.
The balance of what I plan to do, which will be "capturing  the sense of
place", will be done with an e-1.  Oh, I might carry a  pinhole camera with me,
just is case.  <{8^)  Bill Barber