[OM] Close to free enlarger - this is not spam and it is sort of on topi

Subject: [OM] Close to free enlarger - this is not spam and it is sort of on topic.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:43:00 EDT
In a package of goodies I recently purchased there was a somewhat abused
Beseler enlarger. Abused in that it had been sitting in someone's garage
unprotected fro 4 or 5 years.  It is dirty and the rear element of the
Schneider-Kreuznach Componar 75mm f4.5 lens looks to have a bit of fungus,
although it
only appears to be on the rear element, so maybe it could be  popped out,
cleaned
and cold creamed.

It seems to be more or less complete with a Dual Dicro Colorhead. There
appears to be a power supply missing as there is a six prong plug coming from
the
head that has nothing to plug into.  The bottom bellows has become
unattached, however the bellows themselves seem to be in OK  shape.

I will do an initial clean up & box it up for shipment for $20.   You pay
postage to where ever you are located.  If you just want a part or  two (or
more)
let me know what you want and if possible I'll disassemble and  mail to you.
Still the same $20, however the postage will be less.

The base, although serviceable, had some visitors from the local termite's
union at one time while sitting in the garage.  They are now gone, however  the
damage (holes) remains.

The enlarger is a Model 23 C, Series II.

This one is sold "as is" and someone may well be able to get it up and
running or use it for parts.  I can send a picture or two, however will not
spend
my usual amount of time providing loads of pictures.

If interested, contact me off list.  Bill Barber