[OM] Re: 4:3 ratio

Subject: [OM] Re: 4:3 ratio
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:51:54 -0700
Since no one wants to build a special interest camera like that you
would think that some bright company would at least offer a switch or
menu item that would automatically crop the ends of the frame as well
as masking the viewfinder with the LCD overlay that is there anyway.
When you think about it could be identical except for the name and
cosmetics and they could  probably charge a little more for it. Not
native, but the 4/3 10MP cropped square would give you about 7.5 MP.
If it sold the next model could be 4x4 instead of 3x3.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA