[OM] Re: Nice demo of E-510 IS

Subject: [OM] Re: Nice demo of E-510 IS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:06:24 -0700
The only discussions I have seen involve some sort of switching
mechanism so that if you mount a lens with IS it would switch off the
body system. That would give you the advantage of the superior system
built into a long lens for example, but give you some IS with lenses
with no system built in. I suspect that expecting them to work
together would require some complex electronic communication between
the two systems that would have to be designed into both and maybe
even extra contacts.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA