[OM] Re: I got the US camera...

Subject: [OM] Re: I got the US camera...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:23:25 -0500
Gary W. Marklund wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Glad you got it. Don't forget to remove your lens before sending it
> on :-). Jeff can give you the next name and address. I had the film
> developed at Walgreens with the CD option. I just did some cropping
> and so forth on the CD image, downsized it and emailed it to Jeff.

That's my plan.

Let's see what I can come up with this weekend.  Film.  Hmmmm.  I seem
to remember something called "film" a long time ago....

And this thing doesn't have a display and thumbwheels.  How the heck am
I supposed to change iso's and stuff??

;-P

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon