[OM] Re: lovely thoughts

Subject: [OM] Re: lovely thoughts
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:20:55 -0400
Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly, ah, frisky, and folks ask
me about my spiritual affiliation, I tell them I'm a "lapsed Druid
with strong Buddhist tendencies." And sometimes I tell them I'm a
"lapsed Buddhist with strong Druidic tendencies." <g>

But I do believe that like seeks like, and that being ornery doesn't
help much. I just wish I could practice more of what I believe. Sigh.
Ah, well, it's the journey, not the destination. (And because the
destination for all of us is the grave, the whole "journey" thing is
a good way to look at life.) <g>