[OM] Re: Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to

Subject: [OM] Re: Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:16:39 -0700
> From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I suspect that
> I'm the only person I know who actually used System 1.0...

I think we had that in Tektronix Computer Research Laboratory when I
worked there in 1984.

Still got floppies with System 1.0? THAT would be impressive... or
pathetic, depending on your point of view. :-)

:::: Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you
as they please. -- Pythagoras ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::