[OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"

Subject: [OM] Re: How do you carry "Big Bertha"
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:00:37 -0600
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> As it was, the whole contraption was akin
> to wearing a pendulum around one's neck

  Why not put the strap over one shoulder? I've never carried a camera
around my neck, I find it bounces back and forth too much when I walk,
whereas if I put it over one shoulder it's much more stable.

  (I mean cross-body, not handbag-style; strap sits on the left side of
your neck, camera under your right armpit, it just needs making the
strap long enough that you can get it up to eye level when needed).

  Ah, and also:

https://kinesisgear.securesites.com/h.html (down a little bit on the page)

  may let you do what you want and still have the camera in front of you.

  -- dan