[OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 20:42:23 -0700
>Moose,
>
>Where are you getting IT8 targets for color neg films?
>
>Bill Pearce

Bill,
I read Moose's post to mean that you take a shot of an IT8 target with the
negative film, not that there is an IT8 target source as a negative film.  Now
whether that original IT8 target is a hardcopy used to setup a flatbed or a
slide he did not state.  I would make the theory that you'd possibly be better
shooting a hardcopy IT8 target so you could expose it with various light sources
to get a feeling of how the film would react for various lighting sources.
Remember that my theories are free and worth everything that you paid.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets