[OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]

Subject: [OM] Re: Super wide zooms [was Re: E-410 Kit]
From: "graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx" <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:47:34 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
On 7 June 2007 Moose wrote about the various kinds of distortion with
respect to wide angle lenses and illustrated his point with images from
his Tamron 17-35mm:

Make that a big thanks from me too.  I found it extremely helpful to
see the differences between your uncorrected and corrected images taken
inside the canopies of Coastal Live Oak by way of a roll-over, and was
equally surprised at the amount of bulging in the centre portions of
the images.  Much appreciated.

I do believe you've helped sell another copy of PTLens!

Graeme

Tiscali Broadband only £9.99 a month for your first 3 months!